1) Outsource: Your boss does this all the time; why shouldn't you? Have someone else do those pesky projects or honey-dos that your honey-don't. Have a project that she's been bugging you about forever? Call the best resource in town: your real estate agent. Have them refer you to an ultra low-priced fix-it man that will do it dirt cheap. He may even be a citizen!
2) Delete the garbage in your life: Did you really need to say yes to all three committees that asked you? Do you have to cover someone else at work because you've become "that person"? Make an excuse! Tell them: "my wife (or husband) needs me at home. Sorry!" I cannot tell you how many times this has worked for me and my queen bee loves me for it!
3) Prioritize: Taking out the trash right now is not as important as putting your daughter to bed. It can wait. (Unless it still has Thanksgiving turkey bones rotting in the bottom...that's pretty bad. Just be quick about it!)
4) Schedule "special time": Yes I mean SEX. Someone I know recently told me to be more discreet after I said the word "poop." She informed me that "it was a four letter word." So is "d-u-m-b." Let's not beat around the bush on this one, you want to do it but you're both busy. Leave her (or him) a note asking if tonight at 10:31PM is a good time to make it happen. They'll be curious...bring the wine!
5) Pray: Our house actually has what we call an "icon corner." It's a dedicated place we go to pray. What would happen if you dedicated other areas in your house? Perhaps your bed shouldn't be used for watching movies...think about it.
If all else fails, check out this site to declutter your life